Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sneak a Peek...Ezra turns 2!

Hey there guys and gals. I had the fantastic privilege of shooting the birthday party for little two year old Ezra this past Saturday. It was ponies and bunnies and cupcakes...oh my! What an awesome spectacle of furry friends and frenzied joy it was. Here is a sneak peek of little Ezra enjoying the bunnies...I will be posting the whole experience very shortly, but here's a taste of the super-cute event...

Ezra Party20080913_132

Stay tuned to see the rest.

1 comment:

  1. So freakin' cute!
    What a great shot C!
    I can't wait to see what else you've got to share, my friend.
    Got the message btw, I'll hit the phone mid afternoon today.

    Stay happy and healthy!
    Onward and Upward, friend.
    Brody

    ReplyDelete