Sunday, September 21, 2008

Turkeys. Yup. In the backyard.

It's not everyday that you are chillin' in the living room, doing some work on your computer when turkeys run through your backyard. I guess stranger things have happened, seeing as how the house is surrounded by woods on three sides, and wildlife do romp through once in awhile. I've witnessed hawks, bats, turtles, groundhogs, and deer more times than I can count. But turkeys are a new spotting. And I'm not talking just one or two. There were seven. Seven turkeys in the backyard. So, I grabbed my camera and only could fire off seven shots before they eluded me into deeper and safer territory. Crazy style. I would have followed them further, but I didn't even have time to put any shoes on when I hurried into the backyard. So, no shoes, no woods-romping. And there you have it. Turkey lurkey dee, turkey lurkey doo. We have Adam Sandler to thank for that one.

groupAblog

group3blog

soloBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment