Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meet the Models, Part 3: Introducing Jenilyn Rodriguez...

I needed to include the post on this shoot shortly after I posted about the Hygienic Art Show. This is due to the fact that these are some of the images that were from the same shoot as the image that I submitted for display at the show. I shot this shoot with a different idea and angle in mind, casting my thoughts in the direction of the strange and somewhat uncomfortable...Jenilyn was up for my ideas and had eased into the role quite easily. I shot this extremely wide angle and on 35 mm 1600 and 3200 speed film, only shooting 2 roles, and this is what I got. (The originals I also printed myself on fiber paper...talk about getting excited...) This shoot's inspirations included Bill Brandt, Joyce Tenneson, and Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin...

_MG_4953

_MG_4651

_MG_4962

_MG_4960

_MG_4946

_MG_4656

handMirror1

Then I tried the look a bit softened...sometimes I prefer the original, and sometimes I prefer the softness that kind of starts to elude to an ethereal feeling...What do YOU think?

_MG_4953A

_MG_4962A

_MG_4960A

_MG_4946A

_MG_4656A

No comments:

Post a Comment