Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cheers and smiles to Ayden James!

I know you blogstalkers sit and wait in pained suspense as I tease you with a single frame before the whole post is revealed, but fret no mas, wait no more, because the time has come to reveal little Ayden James in all his one month old glory! I had the immense privilege of being asked to photograph him for first-time parents, Priscilla and Bryan. I feel so lucky that I have reconnected with these two because they are some of the nicest people I've had the honor of spending time with. So, I had a fantastic time with the new family as we made pictures and chatted. I'm not quite sure if there is a better way to spend a morning. We all had a great time, and it was obvious how parenting comes with ease for these two. I can't wait to photograph Ayden as he grows! Congratulations, Priscilla and Bryan!

It started out a little Ayden sleeping...

_MG_5166

...and then he started to stir and stretch his cute little arms over his head...

_MG_5171

The the little man was awake and animated...

_MG_5264

This might just be my favorite from this set...I love the way Ayden is looking up at his mommy...

_MG_5179

A beaming Priscilla...

_MG_5261

The first of the little hands shots...

_MG_5288

How cute is this?

_MG_5339

_MG_5317

_MG_5234

_MG_5233

_MG_5335

_MG_5300

Teeny toes...

_MG_5217

_MG_5226

_MG_5254

_MG_5214

Proud Papa...

Untitled-1

"Hey, Dad...whatcha doin' up there?"

_MG_5324

Ayden was not pleased the whole time, but it gave the chance to snag this shot, which may just be the cutest baby crying shot ever. Look at his little baby fat scrunched all up...

_MG_5295

_MG_5259

_MG_5203

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, These are really great photos. Can not wait to see more baby photos!

    ReplyDelete