Monday, August 3, 2009

The Sea to the City and the City to the Sea...a Shannon & Jermain Looksee...

Ummmm, yeahhh. I hate doing all these little teasers, but seriously, I couldn't help it. I mean, it's after 1am on a, well, I guess a Monday morning, now that Sunday has bid adieu and slipped passed into the past. This is from engagement session #2 with Shannon and Jermain. I can't even expound on their awesomeness right now...I mean, they danced in the middle of the street for me. Really. Right in the middle of 9th Avenue at the pulsing heartbeat of the Meatpacking district. And this is a teeny frame from my having been privy to bearing witness to that sweet moment. You guys are gonna dance your own two little feet when I show you the rest of what I got. But for now, your appetites must accept this delicious little morsel to tide you over til the beautiful 2 part installment I am going to do...ahhh, I love Shannon and Jermain!

_MG_3197

5 comments:

  1. Carrie - absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uugghh! thats all for now!? lol, can't wait for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon and JermainAugust 7, 2009 at 1:28 PM

    We love you, too! Thanks for being so awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! ! ! ! Thank-you for sharing

    ReplyDelete