Monday, September 21, 2009

Engaged, Part 1: Shannon & Jermain

Here is the first installment of the exciting 2 part engagement session with Shannon and Jermain. These two make up one of the most considerate and thoughtful couples I have ever met, so why wouldn't I want to give them an engagement session at East Beach in Watch Hill as well as the original idea of New York City? I thought that was the least I could do. Plus, they are both gorgeous and energetic, fun people, so it made my job here really easy. Without further adieu, meet the lovely Shannon and Jermain...
_MG_0641
_MG_0629
S-J collage 1A
_MG_0647
_MG_0652A
_MG_0667
S-J collage1
_MG_0683
_MG_0699
_MG_0695
S-J diptych
Untitled-1
_MG_0735
_MG_0715
_MG_0740
_MG_0744
S-J Diptych 2
_MG_0756
_MG_0781
_MG_0783
S-J collage 11
IMG_0009
S-J Diptych3
S-J collage2
S-J collage3
_MG_0827A
S-J diptych4
S-J collage4
_MG_0898
_MG_0900
_MG_0904
_MG_0909
S-J collage6
IMG_0003B
0carrie-R2-E012
S-J collage9
0carrie-R2-E023
S-J collage 8
S-J collage7
_MG_0941A

7 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! i am speechless...in a good way...i will come back again later when i get some words together

    -bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow. So amazing. These pictures are incredible. I'm so excited to see all the photos and if possible, this makes me even more excited for the big day. Yea Oct. 24th! Carrie, your work is amazing. I love both Shanonn and Jermain very much and you did a great job at capturing "them" and their love for each other. Now I have to go back and look at them again.. and again.. and again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say.....they are the most beautiful pictures of the most beautiful couple I've seen. Congratulations to Shannon and her love:)

    Carrie(Hillyer)Curcuro

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures captured the love and caring that Shannon and Jermain have for each other. They made me cry. The tears were tears of joy to know that my son is marrying a wonderful young lady who i have come to love. I will cherish this moment forever. Can't wait for the wedding . I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are great and these two lovely people have found something that is so rare these days...true love. My true love is gone from Earth but not my heart and it makes me feel good to know that someone I love can find it. God bless them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL I NEED IS A FEW WORDS TO DESCRIBE THESE PHOTOS STUNNING--AMAZING---GORGEOUS GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU

    ReplyDelete