Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Engaged, Part 2: Shannon & Jermain

Here is the second installment of my Engagement Photographs for Shannon and Jermain. I have no words to describe how incredibly lucky I am that I was chosen as their photographer. I love this couple, and I'm failing at portraying my level of respect and admiration that I have for Shannon and Jermain as people and for their love of each other with my words, so please continue onto the photographs...I think the images reveal volumes about how these two feel about each other, how fun they are, and how much I am in love with their love. I can only hope to be so lucky one day and will strive to attain love like theirs. It's simply incredible, and NYC was the lucky backdrop for the gorgeous couple as we started out in Central Park. The Park segued into a shoot on the stairs of the NY Public Library, where Jermain used to sit and wait for Shannon to get out of work. The Meat-Packing District played host to the final part of the session, and I was so privileged to witness them as they broke into an impromptu dance, complete with twirls and dips - in the middle of 9th Avenue. Nothing short of amazing. These two are total rock stars, and I'm so excited about their wedding! Without further adieu, check out Part 2...

_MG_2788
_MG_2784A
S-J NYC1
S-J NYC2
S-J NYC3
_MG_2861
S-J NYC4
_MG_2882A
_MG_2898
S-J NYC5
_MG_2945
_MG_2978
S-J NYC6
S-J NYC7
_MG_3038A
S-J NYC8
S-J NYC9
S-J NYC10
S-J NYC11
_MG_3121
_MG_3126
_MG_3164
S-J NYC12
_MG_3145
S-J NYC13
S-J NYC14
_MG_3147A
_MG_3190A
S-J NYC15
_MG_3254
S-J NYC16
_MG_3277
S-J NYC17

4 comments:

  1. I'm very glad that I don't have to decide which segment of the engagement shoot is my favorite. They are so different, but each is unique and so lovely. Breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, Carrie! Thanks for everything. You are amazing, and we're so lucky to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Story of Us, Shannon & Jermain"
    Love the pics and love, love, love the love!

    ReplyDelete