Saturday, September 26, 2009

In love with Still Motion...

Alright. I've come across this name, this idea, this creativity sooo much the past few days that I need to share it. The idea...Still Motion. The concept...Still Motion. The company...Still Motion. A creative enterprise born of the concept to capture the happiest moments of your life in still photographs and/or videography. Simple enough...but the extent to which these talented individuals capture, edit, and show their work is simply beyond words. That is such an infantile way to phrase it, but it must be so because where the words should escape my lips and nestle softly upon your dreams, my mouth, whose hinges are properly oiled and ready to motor, are stifled by the tears that shed from my amazed eyes. This bunch is comprised of nuclear creative energy and incites tears simply by the thought of how they see. I am failing with my words, so please, just share this joy of the video. It will be the best two minutes of your day. I promise.

maui + marie + mike // a trailer from stillmotion on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment