Saturday, September 26, 2009

Senior Portraits: Introducing Jackie

Meet the lovely Jackie, who is going into her senior year with a bang. She was a real sport and met me for our photoshoot at 7 am one summer morning. I love when my subjects aren't scared of the early morning start...I used to be for a very long time, but scared no more, am I. And I thank Jackie for her readiness and radiant beauty at the early hour. These are the photographs that we made...

_MG_5740
JF4
_MG_5989
JF2
JF3
_MG_5930A
JF5
_MG_6035
JF6
JF1
_MG_5893
JF9
_MG_5919
JF10
JF7
_MG_5847
JF11
JF8

2 comments:

  1. Great job capturing what will soon be just a blip in time for her, yet so big right now... wish I had someone do that for me all those years ago. Memories fade much quicker than you'd expect.

    Lovely Jackie, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I am sure she loved them!

    ReplyDelete