Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet the Models, Part 6: Introducing Laura Texter

Laura_001

This blogpost has been a long time in the making. I had to be able to do it justice, so it took some time to prepare. Also standing between me and the presentation of these photographs were battlefields...I had to conquer some major life hurdles before I could conquer this post. But, alas, conquered I have.

And I was victorious. Thank you all for your patience.

You will be seeing a lot more fashion pop up on this blog, so strap on your seatbelt.

Witness...and feel sexy.

It was a model, a photographer, an assistant, a clothing/hair stylist, a makeup artist, and 4 outfits.

It was DUMBO. The Brooklyn Bridge and my former studio in the best borough of NYC played backdrop.

It was the first time that I ever shot with the 5D. The attraction was instant, and mutual, I must admit. Canon became the digital system for me...that is, of course, until I can afford that little digital back for my Hasselblad.

My friend, Film, was also present :)

I love fashion, and I hope that love is translated onto you when you view this visual feast. Let your eyes eat.

I smurfin' love what I do. Exclamation point. Now, go run and tell all your friends at W and V magazines that this is some fierceness that they should harness.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura_002
Laura_003
Laura_004
Laura_005
Laura_006
Laura_007
Laura_008
Laura_009
Laura_010
Laura_011
Laura_012
Laura_013
Laura_014
Laura_015
Laura_016
Laura_017
Laura_018
Laura_019
Laura_020
Laura_021
Laura_022
Laura_023
Laura_024
Laura_025

Makeup: Aidan Keogh of MAC
Hair/Clothing/Accessories Stylist: Beatrice Kiefer
Clothing: Mandate of Heaven, Brooklyn, NY and Habana Outpost, Brooklyn, NY
Jewelry: Erin Swietnicki
Assistant: Adrian Nina

1 comment:

  1. Holy dear freaking goodness, Carrie. These are amazing. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete