Friday, May 21, 2010

Beauty & the Beach: Melissa & Paul get married!

So, technically I was a guest at this wedding, but I just couldn't help photographing this beautiful event. It was the Outer Banks, sunshine, and no shoes. This beautiful wedding took place right on the beach and was full of close family friends, love, and dancing. Congratulations, Melissa and Paul!

Melissa&Paul_001
Melissa&Paul_002
Melissa&Paul_003
Melissa&Paul_004
Melissa&Paul_005
Melissa&Paul_006
Melissa&Paul_007
Melissa&Paul_008
Melissa&Paul_009
Melissa&Paul_010
m-p16A
Melissa&Paul_011
Melissa&Paul_012
Melissa&Paul_013
M-P22
Melissa&Paul_014
Melissa&Paul_015
Melissa&Paul_016
Melissa&Paul_017
Melissa&Paul_018
Melissa&Paul_019
Melissa&Paul_020
Melissa&Paul_021

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures..........you did a fantastic job! Some of these brought tears to my eyes!!! I can't help it since I am the Mother of the Bride! It was so good to see you and your Dad. I hope we can get together soon...it has been way too long since we've seen you all! Take care and we love ya!
    Laura and Buck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa L. RichardsonMay 22, 2010 at 1:41 PM

    Carrie, these pictures are so unique and beautiful and you captured so many wonderful moments in that fabulous venue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SORRY I COULD'NT MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING....BUT LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES IS JUST LIKE BEING THERE.......THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES ..HEY WHAT COULD I SAY ..I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NIECE AND NOW I HAVE A HANDSOME NEPHEW ....THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just wonderful. outstanding Carrie...I love them. Holly Reynolds, Colorado Springs, CO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carrie , I didnt get to bring u home to meet my son , but I sure did enjoy ur company ! These photos are amazing and like Laura they brought tears to my eyes ! I loved them ! Tell ur dad I said hi , I could hardley get out of bed the next morning LOL sore dance muscles ! Love ya Linda (aunt of the bride)XO

    ReplyDelete