Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrate Your Strength...

It's true that I am strong...strong-willed, strong-hearted, strong in my opinions and beliefs, and strong in my devotion to all things I believe in. It's also true that I surround myself by people who have undying strength, courage, and conviction. And it has mostly been the story that the people closest to me are the ones that take their time in letting you in...

With Beth, it was about 3 years of us meandering our way in our friendship before we got so close...and we live oddly parallel lives in some respects...it's the waiting and the trust development that make these bonds so strong...and I operate the same way...

So, now I would say that Beth is one of my closest friends. And she has been through a lot these past few years, so when she asked me to do a photo shoot of her just for her to celebrate this moment in her life, of course I was excited and honored to be a part of that. Please take some time to enjoy and reflect on this moment in your own lives. Time is fleeting and change is all we've got...so make it in a positive direction and step towards effecting your dreams...

Congratulations, Beth! I love you and am so proud of you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you are inspirational, Carrie...love all of it BUT most of all the inspiring words of wisdom. -Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these pictures... I think they truly capture the someone that we both love. xo

    ReplyDelete