Monday, August 15, 2011

Family...

...Matters. With a capital M. And these siblings, even as grownups who have started their own families, are one of the tightest knit bunch I have ever been privileged to know. And I am so lucky to be involved so intimately with them as they allow me to continue to capture special moments in their lives...and it all began when I met Beth and she started kicking my butt as my personal trainer. From there it stemmed to shooting her family in many different capacities: I shot Shannon's Wedding, Meghan's Maternity Session, Eileen's boudoir, and Beth's Celebratory Portrait Session, and now most recently, I had the honor of capturing them all together at a family picnic where the generations ranged from Great Grandma to 8 days old. It was really something so special to witness.

To celebrate the rare occurrence that all got to be together, I wanted to shoot some Fuji-roid of the six siblings with my Hasselblad. And this is how they came out:

I Love You, Geary family! You never cease to amaze me...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment