Saturday, October 8, 2011

Alice and Brian are Getting Married Today!

It's the wedding of Alice and Brian! And to celebrate this day, I wanted to post the spreads from their Engagement Sign In book, which their guests will sign and write their well wishes. Congratulations, Alice & Brian!

And since this is time to celebrate, I want to honor my blog followers by offering you a gift...
Anyone who can find what is different about this post will win a $10 Amazon.com gift card!!! Just comment on the blog what is different, along with your email address, and the first person who comments who gets it right, wins!! Good luck!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. where's the rose, Roseman?

    I like the R logo carrie roseman at the end, simple and clean... but like the rose too!

    no prizes needed, just thought I'd share so you know I follow your awesome blog.

    -Jen Forgue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are beautiful. Is it easier or more difficult to photograph people you know? You have a real talent for capturing moments that don't look posed. I admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, ladies! Jen, you are right...the re-branding is happening and launching so soon...that is the new logo...thank you for following and for your continued support in my art!

    ReplyDelete