Thursday, October 13, 2011

Alice & Brian Preview...

I started prepping a Sneak Peek for Alice and Brian of my faves from their Wedding last Saturday when I looked up and suddenly noticed that their folder had 95 pictures that I was working on.

For their sneak peek.

Their Wedding was that beautiful.

You see, this year has been all about balance. And restraint. See, these weddings, one after another, in their beauty, stings me to the core with happiness in a way that I didn't know was quite possible.

This year, I have made strides. I have really started to hone my vision. And shoot exactly how I want to, rather than shooting in someone else's vision of the way I should shoot. This has to do with my complete rejection of societal expectation. And that's also why I have been blogging little bits here, little bits there. Because that's how I want to be presenting my work. Because each time is different...and each time is a little treat for you to tuck in the back pocket of your minds to pull out in moments of simple joy and wanting to appreciate something pretty.

I have also been holding back on showing more because I am going to be getting lots of these beauties published. But, I have recently found out that most blogs will publish what has already been on a photographer's blog. So, now I will show you what I want. When I want to. :)

So, I will continue on with posting in the way I want to of the work that i shoot how I want to. And it all is a vintage beauty of a dream...sometimes with a modern twist and total photojournalistic leanings.

Let your tired eyes be inspired by this black and white and sepia toned sneak peek...trust that there is SOOOOO much more from not only this wedding, but also from the wedding before...and the wedding before...and the wedding before...

I love being an artist :)

It plucks my heartstrings...and violin music comes out :)

Now, excuse me while I text Alice and Brian that their sneak peek is up. They texted me from their Honeymoon in Mexico today to say how excited they were to see the photographs...so here's to a little Honeymoon surprise for the Newleyweds.

I hope you enjoy it as much as they are about to :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Keep sending them out! ~~ Mother of the Groom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Carrie...they are just wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete