Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jill & Rob Got Married :)

And it was beautiful. Their love is beautiful. And they danced. And they kissed. And they gave me hope that I will find a love like theirs one day :)

I would like to thank my awesome assistant shooters for doing such an amazing job. Thank you, Ania Simpson and Melissa Wilson, for completely rocking out with your cameras. Ania has been my shooting with me all season, and Melissa has recently joined on the team as well. So happy to be working with them both :)

Witness the beauty...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Jill, you look stunning in all of these pictures. What a beautiful couple and a special wedding. Love you both!
    Thanks to the photographers for capturing these moments. Can't wait to see more!
    -Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldnt be there you look absolutly gorgeous and so happy, a lifetime of beautiful memories.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilly-bean has grown into a beautiful woman inside and out. I remember you growing in your mother's womb and always in her heart. ME Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilly-bean has grown into a beautiful woman inside and out. I remember you growing in your mother's womb and always in her heart. ME Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete