Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stacey & Dom Wedding Sneak Peek

SO ancy to do the full post on this AMAZING Wedding, but, alas, I must await the return of my processed film. 

Yes, that's right :) Film.

F. I. L. M.

It's my favorite four letter word :)

And the vendors that helped create Stacey & Dom's vision were simply flawless.  Detail shots will be in the following post, but I just had to get this sneak peek up for your viewing pleasure.  This Wedding was made fabulous by Chamard Vineyard, Sarah True of True Event, Gourmet Galley, Sperry Tents, Madison Flower Shop, White Label Wedding DJs, Suite Occasions (ceremony music), and Bridal Trousseau dress shop (Petunia by Pronovias dress).

Now check out these lovely images :)

... and stay tuned for the full post ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment